On the 1st of October we visited a friend of ours. My lovely friend, has three daughters and the youngest who is 7years is such a doll and great with Ano. I had fun but most importantly Ano had more fun cause of the company and the the attention he got from Ayo, Ife and Ibukun.
The only thing was that his nose had started to drip drip drip that morning and it just wouldn't stop. A cold caught in his new day care center. What a bummer. So now here we are from the Bronx into Brooklyn with what turned out to be an infectious cold passed on to darling Ibukun(sorry baby).
But is it me or is it just the worst thing in the world to pass a virus to someone and have someone bring it to your attention each time you have a conversation or every minute of the conversation.
Anyway, in the past I would have beat myself about it, and the only reason I continued to go with my son's drippy nose was merely of the fact that I had made a promise to go into brooklyn. I have been learning to keep my promises regardless of the hindrances.
Anyway, feel better Ano, Ibukun and every little drippy nose out there......keep warm and drink lots of fluids.
No comments:
Post a Comment