So after spending the night in Brooklyn, Ano and I got home exhausted...
What a weekend. A party to celebrate for a 50year old lady and then we were invited to attend church service. So, it was quite an exciting weekend for Ano cause he bonded well with Blessing. Blessing a 7year old daughter of a dear friend was amazing with Ano and I got a break from playing trains with him.
I realize now how important it is at this stage, to encourage bonding relationships with other family members and friends. When we returned home he asked for a brother and a sister to which I asked him to go down on his knees and pray.
For the first time, I didn't have diapers for bedtime for little Ano......
As tired as I was, I couldn't imagine walking out the door to purchase a pack of them. This night I had to believe that he wouldn't have an accident.
The next morning, I felt around the bed and thanks be to God it was dry dry dry. My Tot is growing up........
Well done.
No comments:
Post a Comment