Thursday, November 3, 2011
When I grow up.......
So already over the weekend, my little sunshine went from wanting to becoming a great chef to becoming a great astronaut. A great chef stemmed from watching of course the food network. We watched as the chefs put food dishes together. Both our mouths were watering and boy oh boy Ano said mommy can you call them so we get that food.
That wasn't possible so he said can I go make it myself. When I a m big, I want to be a great chef. And i told him he would be the best chef ever.
Later that day, we saw astronauts and he wanted to be a great astronaut!
I told he would be such a great one. Then we were watching someone singing and
he said he was going to be a great singer. I told him he would the best singer.
The fact that he wants to be the best at whatever he is assigned become is wonderful. I pray he stays that way, I pray that I encourage that quality in him. To always have a motivation and not to feel pressured.
I would like to be a great mom. Oh Father in heaven, help me become a Great Mom. We can learn a lot from the little tots. He declared with confidence and unwavering faith that "I will be great"....
Therefore, I will be a Great Mom. That's a declaration.
Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment