Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bedtime stories


So almost every night at bedtime Ano requests a story. So
not just any story but on a topic he chooses. So I have to get
my creative juices flowing just before bedtime cause he demands the
best stories. Whenever he feels that's not the plot of the story
he is looking for, there is an interjection, a correction and
of course I very much oblige.

One of the stories I told him were about a Prince Ano and since then
he wants to hear about this Prince and his mother, a beautiful queen.
So last night he promised to buy his mother the queen a dress, and shoes,
a house, a car. And of course I receive it all. Amen.

I wish the best for my little Prince, I want the best for my young Prince, as
any parent would. I pray for Godly wisdom to raise him to be a wonderful being that he was created to be.

No comments: