Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nutty Nuts


The picture above has nothing to do with nuts but as we sat, my baby as usual asks me to tell him a story about nuts as he was chewing some roasted nuts we bought from a bodega on the way from school. We had found some guavas which I haven't seen since I left zimbabwe in 1996. This little bodega has 5 guavas for 1.99. What a treat.

Of course Ano didn't care to taste them and that's alright cause he is opting for a healthy snack (vitamin E and all the good stuff). So this is how the story went

"there was once a prince who loved Nuts. He loved nutty nuts. Are you nutty ano like these nuts?" I asked him. Do you go nutty for these nuts. If you go nutty for nuts, that would be some nutty thing to do. Oh those nuts, they could make one go nuts. So these nuts that you love so much, how nutty are they? Are they macadamia nutty, cashew nutty, almond nutty, round nutty, ground nutty, or coco nutty. Are they raw nutty or roasted nutty.
Oh those nutty nuts could make one go nutty......

I ran out of things to say and ended that way. I know it wasn't much of a story but THE Dr Seuss would be very impressed.

So that ends our story for tonight. (11/10/11) (8.07pm)

No comments: