Bisons, tigers, giraffes, a polar bear. So Ano is the kind of guy to take to the zoo. I am glad I took him there. He enjoyed all the animals and he totally appreciated them.
Birds
Flamingos all pretty in pink. Long necks, long legs. Beautiful nature.
Ducks waddling in the ponds, peacocks showing off their plume.
There is just one thing that bothered me. There was a polar bear....one polar bear. I need to find out about them but I wonder if they are lone rangers. It was just really a sad sight to see it all alone. However, all the animals in captivity, great to see but when one takes a moment to remember the in the wild documentary on the Discovery channel, or animal planet, it's just hard to imagine what is going through their mind if anything at all.
But anywho, my baby enjoyed it all including the seal lions and I am sure there is more for us to see for our next trip to the zoo..
No comments:
Post a Comment