So I dont quite remember where I left but when i found my Ano sitting on the bench with his shoe half on whilst the rest of his peers where playing in the playground made me so angry. It wouldn't have happened had I bought him some strap on shoes or at least taught him to tie his own shoes.
I understand teachers do no have the time to tie everyone's shoes. But there is a way of dealing with this minor problem and that is simply to help him put on the shoes and then tell me the parent to:
a)maybe not bring him to school till he can tie his shoes
b)come earlier so as he gets up from nap I help him with his shoes/shoelaces
c)at least tell me and explain the reason of leaving him on the bench for however long was to teach him a lesson or rather teach me a lesson by inflicting pain on my flesh and blood (classy)
The problem is that the teacher decided to walk away to the other end of the playground as I went to pick up my son such that I couldn't get to her and since I could recognize the other teachers I new she was waging a something with me. But at this point I couldn't follow her to sink to her level. I am not the only one watching over Ano and whether I am there or not, someone greater than anyone has his eyes on him. I rush to Ano where his little friend (s) were gathered around him and keeping him company and God bless those beautiful little souls.
I will hold my peace as I will not be rude to someone who takes care of my child. It's very tricky but one has to get wisdom on how to handle such a situation.
One good outcome about this is that Ano is able to put his feet in his shoes and working on his lace ups. And not to mention I am encouraging him to use more his hands/fingers more than before.
No comments:
Post a Comment