So I was braiding a friend of mine single braids to be exact. So Ano seeing her cell phone on the couch asks me
"does auntie's phone have angry birds?"
Angry birds? you ask, where does he know angry birds from......well if you googled you would find out but he did not google it of course. B.I.G Rumbi has an iphone which I believe was a gift from her fiance. So she happened to show Ano the game and since then he has been hooked. Being that he is Ano he thinks every phone has and should have Angry birds.
Anyway so my friend told was puzzled about the question
"angry birds? why should my phone angry birds?"
To which I explained that angry birds was a game. So because she didn't have it she just gave him a soccer game to play.
A few minutes pass and Ano says "mommy its not working" and as I look to see him tapping on the little nokia screen. So my friend says "oh my gosh, he is used to a touch screen". And we both laughed. How hilarious....
No comments:
Post a Comment