Last sunday the 18th. B.I.G Rumbi and James and of course Rebecca picked up Ano to go the gardens for a train show. I didn't go but from the looks of the pictures they had fun and I heard the highlight was Thomas the Tank engine and Annie and Clarabel.
I picked him up later after 9pm and he had learned lots and lots of staff including the word convoy. How? Because he got lots of nice little cars. This is good for me because his focus has just shifted to cars. Is saves me from hearing chugga chugga, chugga chugga, chugga chugga......chooo chooo, chooo.
What wonderful family Ano has. Wonderful sister and brother in law. I remember no one ever took me to the gardens when I was growing up. All I got would be 10c or something and we would run to the store to buy candy. There were the yellow candies in the shape of a cone and on the inside were marshmallowy. It actually meant a lot cause it was the thought that counted.
I couldn't compare my childhood and his cause we are talking two separate/different worlds and times. That's a whole other topic.
But thanks be to GOD who causes us to triumph in his name....
and all Good things around us are from heaven above so we thank GOD for his love.
No comments:
Post a Comment