wow wow wow Ano, I am very proud of you.
Well Ano came to me and said potty, I almost missed it.
I took his diaper off, and he sat on the potty. let me say
that was even a surprise for him to just sit voluntarily
on the potty. Of course nothing came out, so i let him
continue with his dancing to 'I'm walking in authority' (his current favorite song) bottomless. In no time he wanted to go again. He sat on the potty, when he got up there was something in there! (10am roughly)
I am a proud mother, my baby can potty. As we know, diapers are
costly so I am ecstatic on how much we will be saving. Getting back to
Ano, later about 7.30pm, bottomless Mr Ano, made an attempt
to use the potty again. How do I know you ask? Cause when I walked in from the kitchen, there was some in the potty and some on the floor a little mess.
But thats quite alright cause this is an incredible development.
I used to make him sit on the potty, and nothing happened, he actually
began loathing the thing. But this is a miracle, Ano sat on the potty
and went. How cool is that.
No comments:
Post a Comment